Notification History Log Mod APK
Notification History Log Mod APK latest version download for free with pro unlocked.
Notification History Log App – easily manage, sort, and view all past notifications you received. ✔️
🔥Never miss a notification with fantastic features in the Notification History Log App.🔥
Start using the Notification History Log App, it will start generating the notification log, and you can literally view the notification history anytime.
Have you ever imagined what happens when you dismiss your notification from the notification tray?
Have you ever been in a situation where you accidentally removed the notification/message from any installed application and want to read that deleted message or notification again?
Don’t worry, Notification History Log is here for your rescue.
This app works on almost all Android smartphones and tablets running on KitKat or higher. The best thing about the app is the Advanced History feature, where you will get full control over your past notifications.
Notification History Log Features:
Entire app magic happens in the Advanced History screen. You can see deleted messages and past notifications with detailed information. The powerful search will help you easily find any stored notification from the entire notification log.
All notifications are grouped based on apps to show you the timeline of notification history. Never miss a single notification with the Notification History Log Application!
You can also add important notifications to favorites, past filter notifications, export* the notification history to the Text file or Excel file, clear notification logs, and more.
👉 Themes:* Aesthetic dark and light themes Notification History Log.
👉 Homescreen Widget*: Add widget to your home screen to view the notification log instantly
👉 Blacklist Apps*: You can block the apps to ignore them in the notification logs.
👉 Backup and Restore*: You can back up the notifications and restore them when reinstalling the Notification History Log later. All backups are encrypted and stored on your phone memory.
👉 Android Default Notification History: On supported devices, you can enable and open the Android’s default Notification History to view past notifications traditionally. You can enable this option in App Settings.
👉 Clear Notification Logs: You can clear the entire notification history from the Settings or even delete the notifications specific to a single app.
Notification Access: To get the notifications from the notification tray and store them locally on your mobile.
Storage: To export notifications in excel or text files and to create encrypted notifications backup
Internet: To display Ads and for purchasing Pro Version
1. Features marked with (*) are available in the Pro Version.
2. On devices like Xiaomi, Oppo, and Vivo, you need to enable Autostart for the Notification History Log application. Also, allow our app if you use a battery saver, RAM Cleaner, or Speed booster application.
Troubleshooting the screen in App settings will help you fix the most common problems.
3. Getting the notifications you received before installing our application is impossible. Our app will generate the notification log only when you install and enable the permission.
4. All your notifications are stored on your phone memory, and we don’t have access to your notifications or data. We respect privacy, and your information is entirely safe.
Retrieve deleted notifications from any app using Notification History Log instantly.
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
Bug fixes and performance improvements