GBA.emulatest version download for free with colors buttons modded.
Advanced open-source GBA emulator based on VBA-M r1097 with a minimalist UI and a focus on low audio/video latency, supporting a wide variety of devices from the original Xperia Play to modern devices like the Nvidia Shield and Pixel phones.
* High-level BIOS emulation, no BIOS file needed
* Backup memory and save state support, state files are interchangeable with the PC version of VBA-M.
* Supports games in .gba format, optionally in ZIP, RAR, or 7Z files
* Cheat code support using VBA-M-compatible files (.clt extension), don’t use any “Master” codes since they aren’t needed
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS, Wii controllers also supported if running 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
TheMotocross Challenge is included courtesy of developer David Doucet. Additional ROMs must be supplied by the user and loaded from local storage.
Follow development of my apps on github:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
- Version patched
- Color buttons
- CPUs: Universal
Download [Google Play]