YouTube AdAway v3.1.2 Cracked APK for Android.
An ad blocker that uses the hosts file. The hosts file contains a list of mappings between hostnames and IP addresses. When an app requests an ad, that request is directed to 127.0.0.1 which does nothing. There are options to run a web server to respond to blocked hostnames and to direct requests to the IP address of your choosing. You can download hosts files from the app but it is possible to use your own and to add certain sites to the white- and black-lists.
Attention: DEVICE MUST BE ROOTED FOR THIS APPLICATION
- Remove YouTube Ads
- Remove Channel Logo
- Remove videos suggestions
- Remove Information card teasers
How to Install:
- Install Xposed Installer App
- Install Xposed framework through Xposed Installer
- Install YouTube AdAway App (link bellow)
- Open Xposed Installer App and enable my App on the modules list