SAI (Split APKs Installer) v4.5for .
SAI (Split APKs Installer) is anthat lets you install multiple APKs as if it was a single package. This is useful for installing apps that are distributed as Bundles since Android provides no built-in way to install them from sources other than Google Play.
• Added a setting to disable opening .apk files via SAI
• SAF fixes for Android 11
• Added warning when installing huge (>150MB) apps
• Support for opening .apk files via SAI
• APKM support (only for the unencrypted .apkm files)
• Installer Pro mode is now enabled by default
• Config splits shouldn’t be marked as Unknown anymore
• Some fixes
• Fixed an issue where you can’t create a normal backup when single apk export is enabled
• Option to export a single APK as a .apk file. Exported .apk files are not backups and won’t be managed by SAI
• UI Fixes
• Updated translations
• Pro mode parser now knows about armeabi, mips and mips64 architectures
How to use SAI?
Click “Pick APKs” button and select base APK as well as additional configuration-specific APKs then click “Select” button to start installation process.
● Analytics Removed
● Donate Features Unlocked
● Compression Flags Untouched
● No Third Party Patch
● Works Off Line