Google Play serviceslatest version download for .
Google Play services is used to update Google apps and apps from Google Play.
This component provides core functionality like authentication to your Google services, synchronized contacts, access to all the latest user privacy settings, and higher quality, lower-powered location based services.
Google Play services also enhances your experience. It speeds up offline searches, provides more immersive maps, and improves gaming experiences.
Apps may not work if you uninstall Google Play services.
To figure out the right version of Google Play services for your Play Services info or go to Settings -> Apps -> Google Play services, and look at the last 3 numbers in the parentheses. You’ll see something like -XYZ where:device, download
* X defines Android version:
- 0 for Android <5.0
- 2 for Android 5.0 and 5.1 starting with Play Services v8
- 4 for Android 5.0 and 5.1 before Play Services v8, Android >= 6.0 after
- 5 for Android Wear
- 7 for Android 5.0
- 8 for Android TV
* Y defines CPU architecture:
- 1 for armeabi
- 3 for armeabi-v7a
- 4 for arm64-v8a
- 7 for x86
- 8 for x86_64
* Z defines DPI:
- 0 for universal
- 2 for 160
- 4 for 240
- 6 for 320
- 8 for 480
- It seems that -7YZ builds became -4YZ with Google Play services v6.5. If you were on -7YZ before, you should now install -4YZ.
- It seems that -4YZ builds got split into -2YZ for Lollipop and -4YZ for Marshmallow with Google Play services v8. If you were on -4YZ before, you should now install -2YZ in Lollipop and -4YZ in Marshmallow.
- Looks like -8YZ builds are for Android TV.
- -014 for Android <5.0 armeabi CPU 240 DPI device
- -438 for Android 6.0+ armeabi-v7a CPU 480 DPI device
- -876 for Android TV x86 CPU 320 DPI device
Download [Google Play]