GameGuardianlatest version download for free for
Without it, you are played by games; with it, you play games in your own rules!
“ Guardian” is a hack/alteration tool. With it, you can modify money, HP, SP, and much more. You can enjoy the fun part of a game without suffering from its unseasonable design.
GameGuardian APK Main Features
- Search game value with precise number.
- Search game value with vague instructions, e.g. larger or smaller.
- Lock the game value to a fixed number.
- Save/Load the managed list.
- Touch Guardian sprite to bring up the tool during gaming.
- Change game speed.
- Runs on ARM and x86 devices, including x86 emulators (BlueStacks, Droid4X, Genymotion etc.)
- Supports Android 2.3.3+ (Gingerbread) through Android M.
- Game deceleration and acceleration (ARM devices only)
- Explicit and “fuzzy” numeric searches
- Supports: Dword, Float, XOR, Word, Byte, or Auto -type searches
- Modify all search results at once
- Filtering of search results (address greater than and less than, value greater than and less than)
- locale for over 90 languages
What’s New in Version 101.1
An update is highly recommended in order not to lose your files due to malicious scripts! Precedents have already been!
- Improved support virtual spaces.
- Fixed bugs in the Lua implementation.
- Updated translations.
How To Use GameGuardian?
- Make sure Game Guardian is running (doggy icon will be translucent on screen)
- Open game and find value you want to change (cash, HP etc)
- Press icon, search tab and press search and enter the number
- Go back to the game and change the value in some way (gain money etc)
- Go back to GG and search again for the new value and your results will be narrowed down
- If needed, repeat steps 4 and 5 until down to very few results.
- Long-press on value and enter the desired value. Go back to app and the value will be changed!
- Android: 2.3.3 and up
- Runs on ARM, x64 and x86 devices, including x86 emulators (LDPlayer, Droid4X, MOMO, KOPlayer, Andy, Memu, Leapdroid, AMIDuOS, Windroye, RemixOS, PhoenixOS, AVD, Genymotion, Nox, BlueStacks etc.)
- Supports Android 2.3.3+ (Gingerbread) through Lollipop (5+), Marshmallow (6+), Nougat (7+), Oreo (8+), Pie (9+), 10+.
- Support work without root via different virtual spaces.