Without it, you are played by games; with it, you play games in your own rules!
“ Guardian” is a hack/alteration tool. With it, you can modify money, HP, SP, and much more. You can enjoy the fun part of a game without suffering from its unseasonable design.
GameGuardian v96.0 Main Features
- Search game value with precise number.
- Search game value with vague instructions, e.g. larger or smaller.
- Lock the game value to a fixed number.
- Save/Load the managed list.
- Touch Guardian sprite to bring up the tool during gaming.
- Change game speed.
- Runs on ARM and x86 devices, including x86 emulators (BlueStacks, Droid4X, Genymotion etc.)
- Supports Android 2.3.3+ (Gingerbread) through Android M.
- Game deceleration and acceleration (ARM devices only)
- Explicit and “fuzzy” numeric searches
- Supports: Dword, Float, XOR, Word, Byte, or Auto -type searches
- Modify all search results at once
- Filtering of search results (address greater than and less than, value greater than and less than)
- locale for over 90 languages
What’s New in Version 96.0
Added nearby search.
Added ‘disasm’ call in Lua API.
Added Thumb assembler. Only Thumb16 opcodes are supported.
Fixed work in some 64-bit virtual spaces.
How To Use GameGuardian?
- Make sure Game Guardian is running (doggy icon will be translucent on screen)
- Open game and find value you want to change (cash, HP etc)
- Press icon, search tab and press search and enter the number
- Go back to the game and change the value in some way (gain money etc)
- Go back to GG and search again for the new value and your results will be narrowed down
- If needed, repeat steps 4 and 5 until down to very few results.
- Long-press on value and enter the desired value. Go back to app and the value will be changed!
- Android: 2.2 and up
- ** ROOT ONLY **
- This tool only works in rooted devices!!