Bluetooth Volume Managerlatest version download for free with premium features unlocked.
Bluetooth Volume Manager can react to Bluetooth devices connecting or disconnecting.
It allows to remember the volume levels of different Bluetooth devices.
• Music, call, ringtone and notification volume adjustment.
• Sending out ‘Play’ or ‘Next’ media commands.
• Opening a specific .
• Keeping the screen awake.
• Preventing the volume from being changed.
• Restoring previous volume levels after disconnect.
Thiscan’t “boost” your volume or change the volume if you can’t change it through your device’s volume buttons manually.
• ‘Internet’ for bug reports.
• ‘Bluetooth’ to work with Bluetooth devices.
• ‘Modify audio settings’ to change volume.
• ‘Boot completed’ to restore volume levels after reboots.
• ‘WAKE_LOCK’ to fix a bug on Samsung devices and to keep the screen awake if necessary.
• ‘SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW’ to launch apps when a Bluetooth device connects (only on Android 10).
- Premium / Paid features unlocked – no key required;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Native bugsnag analytics removed completely;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
Download [Google Play]