BlueStacks HD App Player Pro is a plateform that allows you to run applications, including games written for OS Android – on desktops, laptops and tablets and also this package contains all files to install it offline. This is a special program that uses a technology called LayerCake, which provides the correct environment for running applications for ARM-Android on a computer running Windows. Get Root (right super – user).
After you install BlueStacks on your Windows PC, you can download directly from the program needed Android-app, without having to use the Android-based smartphone. BlueStacks looks pretty neat and fits naturally into the interface Windows.
- Run Android applications in full-screen and not only.
- Through the cloud download your application from the phone to Windows.
- In 16 player preinstalled applications and you can play them if there is no number.
- Ability to set an unlimited number of applications.
- Ability to play 3D games (cache).
- You can set a home screen (Launcher) to replace the standard, etc.
- Sync with your Android device will allow you to make calls, send SMS, take pictures and more.
- Has a lot of settings and system settings Android (Although they are slightly trimmed)
- Knows how to install applications from a computer at the touch of them
- Ability to obtain Root (full access to the file system, etc.)
- You can set Google Play, simply speaking market.
- BlueStacks great friends with ADB is a very big plus, if you really want, you can change the firmware.
- Ability to turn in FastBoot and Recovery.
- BluesStacks has virtual disk, such as SD Card, Data, and a few others. Which again gives you the opportunity to do a lot of “body” motions with it and enjoy all its charms.
- Ability to obtain Root (full access to the file system)
What’s New ?
- Bug fixed
- Simple Launcher Interface
- SuperUser Support
- SuperSu Support
- Import Windows Files directly from your PC to bluestacks
- Root Explorer Support
- Advanced Calculator Support
- Clock, Camera, and other accessories support
- Root Checker Support
- Build in Media Player which run mp3, mp4 and many other formats easily
- Many more…
How to Run Speed Up BlueStacks ?
- Press Start Button with “R” Key [image]
- Search the regedit in newly opened windows [image]
- Click on HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE >>> SOFTWARE [image]
- Then select Bluestacks >>> Android >>> Hit enter on Memory and replace 300 to 600; then click on decimal and click “OK” [image]
- That’s it; you will have successfully speed up your bluestacks
How to Install?
- Run given app as an administrator
- Just wait and follow the instructions during installation of setup into your PC
- After Completing the installation; Bluestacks will automatically launch; just select some options which will appear on screen
- That’s it. Now run your all apps which supports the Android 4.4.4 and earlier.
- To run 3D games need support virtualization technology Intel® VT-x or AMD-V ™
- To install the BlueStacks need a video card that supports OpenGL 2.0 or later
- To start BlueStacks need about 1GB of RAM, otherwise you run the risk of “infinite loading”.
- For optimum performance, BlueStacks is highly desirable to update your graphics card drivers
- NVIDIA – (WHQL – certified, stable drivers. Beta – unstable, but can increase in speed)
- AMD RADEON – (Download drivers – Category components: Desktop / Notebook Graphics)
- INTEL – (family of products: graphics adapters)
BlueStacks App Player Pro v18.104.22.1681 Rooted+MOD | Mirror | Mirror 2 | Mirror 3
BlueStacks App Player Pro v22.214.171.12404 Rooted+MOD (315 MB) | Mirror
4 comments on "BlueStacks App Player Pro v126.96.36.1991 Rooted+MOD"
How did the creator install binarys for SuperSu? thats a tricky one.
me pide subscripcion despues de que lo use un par de días
no tienes alguna forma de usarlo sin que tenga que pagar ?
Gracias por el aporte
is this rooted when you install it?? it’s 1 MB smaller than the installer… Original (284 MB) Modded (283 MB)