Rebuild 3 Gangs of Deadsville v1.5.3for .
It’s been a few years since the zombpocalypse turned the world’s cities into graveyards and sent the few survivors into hiding. Now you must gather them up and restore civilization to a ruined city, one building at a time.
Rebuild 3 is a strategy simwith a good helping of narrative and dark humor. It’s a thoughtful that’ll make you fond of your survivors before you send them to their deaths for the greater good. As you expand your fort to new buildings, you’ll decide between farms or fortifications, housing or hospitals, and make tough decisions to fend off raiders, illness, starvation, and madness. And the dead are still out there wandering the streets, hungrier than ever.
This sequel to the “unputdownable” Rebuild Mobile (aka Rebuild 2) is much MUCH bigger. Just check out these features:
- 4X style strategy and city (re)building
- Endless replayability with randomized cities and events
- Survivors with individual skills, perks, relationships, and stories
- Rival NPC forts with their own agendas, friendly or otherwise
- Campaign Mode, a journey through cities of increasing size and difficulty
- Strategic fort defense and interactive attacks
- Play in either real-time or turn-based mode
- 5 skills: defense, leadership, scavenging, building, engineering
- 10 resources and one-use items to find or craft
- 30 missions: scavenge for food, kill zombies, farm, fish, trade, bartend…
- 35 node research tree
- 50 building types with unique uses and/or scavengeable resources
- 70 types of equipment to find
- 100 survivor perks: Melee Training, Green Thumb, Light Sleeper…
- 200,000 words of event text – enough to fill two novels
– hide oldschool mission editor menu by default on mobile (to enable via debug menu see http://rebuildgame.com/help.php)
– transfer savegames to other devices via config save menu
– can now change difficulty from bottom of info > government menu
– improve live-switching graphics options
– improve notices for save failures
– auto-downgrade to tiny textures on some systems
– fixed placing tooltips correctly
– fixed autosave on swap out
– fixed various typos
How to install?
- Save the downloaded .apk on your phone’s SD card
- Run and install it
- That’s it,Enjoy!