Lucky Patcher is an amazing Lucky Patcher application plays a major role for rooted android device.application which lets you remove ads, break different apps’ Market License Confirmation or other Confirmations for the applications. The has been developed by Developer Chelpus.
Lucky Patcher is quite stable and a superb. However, there is no 100% guarantee of this app because it sometimes cause issues to your mobile device such as restarting loop, unstable system, etc. This app is available on the Google App Store for free. Through this app, you can easily remove the Google adds which sometimes become too irritating and annoying.
However, make sure that before using this app you prepare complete backup of yourin different storage as this app can lead to the loss of your data. Next, there is a risk of getting your android device damaged via this app.
Moreover, keeping the risks on the other side, the app also offer some amazing benefits for your android device. This tool prevents the Google Ads thus your device doesn’t have to wake up which will further improve your battery timings. According tot he surveys and reports, the android device with the app Lucky Patcher has 8 hours of life without charging.
How To install The Lucky Patcher Tool:
Open up theFile on your device and install the Lucky Patcher Tool.
How to remove license of any app:
- Open your app drawer on your android device and open the lucky patcher app. A list of apps installed in your phone will appear.
- Next click on the app you want to remove permissions.
- Then Click Open Menu of Patches => Remove License Verification => Auto Modes => Apply
How to remove ads:
- Follow steps 1 and 2 mentioned under the heading “How to remove License Of Any App”.
- Then Click Open Menu of Patches => Remove Google Ads => Patch to remove Google Ads => Apply.
– Date import for custom patches list added;
– Sort by date for custom patches list added;
– Notify for new custom patches on server created;
– All custom patches removed from for reduce size of the apk;
– Fix patch engine for some firmwares;
– Fix patch process for Android 8.1;
– Custom patches updated;
– Translations updated.
- Stable functioning of Lucky Patcher can’t be guaranteed . So you are solely responsible for use of this application.
- Under no circumstances iHackedit.com will be responsible for any problems caused to your device (rebooting loop, unstable system, etc…)
Removed all languages except English, Russian, Ukrainian, Italian and Polish.
Optimized and compressed all graphics.
New year icon.
It is signed not by the original signature.