Lucky Patcher is an amazing Lucky Patcher application plays a major role for rooted android device.application which lets you remove ads, break different apps’ Android Market License Confirmation or other Confirmations for the applications. The has been developed by Developer Chelpus.
Lucky Patcher is quite stable and a superb app. However, there is no 100% guarantee of this app because it sometimes cause issues to your mobile device such as restarting loop, unstable system, etc. This app is available on the Google App Store for free. Through this app, you can easily remove the Google adds which sometimes become too irritating and annoying.
However, make sure that before using this app you prepare complete backup of yourin different storage as this app can lead to the loss of your data. Next, there is a risk of getting your android device damaged via this app.
Moreover, keeping the risks on the other side, the app also offer some amazing benefits for your android device. This tool prevents the Google Ads thus your device doesn’t have to wake up which will further improve your battery timings. According tot he surveys and reports, the android device with the app Lucky Patcher has 8 hours of life without charging.
How To install The Lucky Patcher Tool:
Open up theFile on your device and install the Lucky Patcher Tool.
How to remove license of any app:
- Open your app drawer on your android device and open the lucky patcher app. A list of apps installed in your phone will appear.
- Next click on the app you want to remove permissions.
- Then Click Open Menu of Patches => Remove License Verification => Auto Modes => Apply
How to remove ads:
- Follow steps 1 and 2 mentioned under the heading “How to remove License Of Any App”.
- Then Click Open Menu of Patches => Remove Google Ads => Patch to remove Google Ads => Apply.
– Add modded Google Play 7.0.18H;
– Update proxy server for Google Play for some version GP;
– Update custom patches;
– Update translations;
– Bugs fixed.
However, the processing of this app Lucky Patcher takes some time on slower devices, thus one needs to be patient about it.
- Stable functioning of Lucky Patcher can’t be guaranteed . So you are solely responsible for use of this application.
- Under no circumstances iHackedit.com will be responsible for any problems caused to your device (rebooting loop, unstable system, etc…)