Death Road to Canada v1.0.4 Patchedfor .
Death Road to Canada is a Randomly Generated Road Trip Action-RPG. You manage a group of jerks as they explore cities, find weird people, and face up to 500 zombies at once. Everything’s randomized: locations, events, survivor personalities and skills. There’s a different story every time you play.
Travel the Death Road from Florida to Canada, the last nation on Earth. Find special events, rare encounters, and unique recruits. Recruit a grunting super-bodybuilder who’s strong enough to pick up and throw the car. Try to teach a dog how to walk upright and shoot a minigun.
Most of all, get eaten by enormous hordes of slow, classic-style zombies.
*NOTE* A controller is required for theTV version.
DEATH ROAD FEATURES:
– Designed for massive amounts of replay value.
– Character Maker lets you put friends and family into the .
– Meet your custom characters during your travels. Get them eaten by mistake or on purpose.
– Make tough choices in text events that change depending on your group.
– Your team has different personalities, and someone may betray the others. Be careful!
– Lots and lots of secret events and unique characters with special abilities.
– Equip a wide variety of different weapons. Splat zombies with a flamethrower, battleaxe, hockey stick, wizard staff (lightning bolt), Mjolnir, boomerang, and much more.
– Canada jokes written by a real Canadian so they’re 100% accurate.
– Get rid of all humans and make an entire team composed of dogs driving the car.
– Airhorn weapon with incredibly realistic, computer-generated airhorn sounds.
Download [Google Play] – The game costs $4.99
The game will be crashed on the first launch, and have music on background, go ahead open the game again and close it then open it again, the game would be working fine.