Free Firelatest version download for free for .
Free Fire is the ultimate survival shooter[Survival shooter in its original form] Search for weapons, stay in the play zone, loot your enemies and become the last man standing. Along the way, go for legendary airdrops while avoiding airstrikes to gain that little edge against other players. [10 minutes, 50 players, epic survival goodness awaits] Within 10 minutes, a new survivor will emerge. Will you go beyond the call of duty and be the one at the apex of all other players? [4-man squad, with in-game voice chat] Create squads of up to 4 players and establish communication with your squad at the very first moment. Answer the call of duty and lead your friends to victory and be the last team standing at the apex. [Realistic and smooth graphics] Easy to use controls and smooth graphics promises the best survival experience you will find on mobile to help you immortalize your name among the legends. available on mobile. Each 10-minute game places you on a remote island where you are pit against 49 other players, all seeking survival. Players freely choose their starting point with their parachute, and aim to stay in the safe zone for as long as possible. Drive vehicles to explore the vast map, hide in trenches, or become invisible by proning under grass. Ambush, snipe, survive, there is only one goal: to survive and answer the call of duty.
1. Clash Squad Season 10 – Begins 12/02 17:00 GMT+8.
2. Lone Wolf is available again for a limited time only!
3. New rank – Master – now available in Clash Squad.
4. Matchmaking for Craftland now available.
5. Assist notifications now available.
6. New Weapon MAC10.
7. Map balancing for Mill and Academy in Bermuda – Clash Squad.
8. New Armor Attachments available in the Battle Royale.
9. Lobby UI Revamp.
info: [ ]
1. ESP NAMES
2. ANTENNA HEAD
3. RESET GUEST
4. LOOT AREA LOCATION HACK
5. ANTENNA BLUE
6. ANTENNA HAND
7. ANTENNA YELLOW
8. INVISIBLE GLOO WALL
9. ANTI BANNED
10. AUTO HEAD SHOT
Root required? No,works on both rooted and unroot Android 4.0.3+
Login? Yes, Facebook and more
How to install?
- Download both mod , and file from below.
- Extract the obb file then copy the folder “com.dts.freefireth” to Android/obb
- Install mod apk
- Download and install menu patcher apk
- Enjoy the game.
Play Free Fire Mega Mod APK on Windows
- Download and install LDPlayer – Best Android Emulator on your PC
- Launch the LDPlayer .
- Drag the downloaded and saved .apk file to the LDPlayer.
- Extract the downloaded obb file to Android/obb
Download [Google Play]
Clear Instructions: When using the patcher. You should know your android version because their is menu for android 11 and android 10 below compatibility. Then upon knowing which android your using , you can tap and use the desire menu cheats in menu patcher. You should close the free fire app then activate or deactivate some cheats to make it work again. Follow this instruction to make it work better. This is tested and working.
Free Fire Hack for Jailbreak iOS:
Game Name: Garena Free Fire
Game Version: v1.68.1
Bundle ID: com.dts.freefireth
Needs Jailbreak: Yes
Platform: Apple 64 bit (old devices not working like iPhone 4)
Supported iOS: 14 and less
-Jailbroken iPhone 5s or newer
-Jailbroken iPod Touch 6G or newer
-Jailbroken iPad Air/Pro or newer
-Jailbroken iPad mini 2 or newer
Free Fire Hack features – Jailbreak iOS:
1. Mod Menu
Chams Mods ~ Special Thanks to Ruit and for bR34Kr Rainbow Chams ~
2. Rainbow Chams // Chams colour change like the shades of a rainbow
3. Clear Chams // See Players through walls
4. Custom RGB Chams // RGB Sliders for custom Chams Colours (Color Picker) Turn the Custom RGB Chams Switch On (No Need to turn on slider)
5. Single Color Slider Chams // One Color Slider that goes from 000000 to FFFFFF
6. Aimbot // Snaps your crosshair onto enemy
7. Aimbot Button // Toggle Aimbot via Custom button on screen
8. Shoot To Aim // Aimbot is toggled when shooting
9. FOV Check // Only snaps to Enemy if they are in your FOV
10. Select By – Distance/Crosshair // Select Closest Enemy based on distance or crosshair
11. Bounding Box // Draws a box around enemy players
12. Snap Lines // Draws a line to enemy players
13. Snap Lines Direction – Bottom, Top, Left, Right // Select starting direction of snap lines
14. Player Name // Shows Enemy Name
15. Distance // Shows Distance from Enemy
16. No Fog // Removes Fog from your view