ES File Explorer (File Manager) is a FREE and full-featured file (applications, documents and multimedia) manager for both local and networked use! With over 300 million users worldwide, ES File Explorer (File Manager) is the #1 most powerfulfile manager in the world.
Highlights of ES File Explorer (File Manager):
★ File Manager: Click to install applications, and check zipped files
★ Multimedia Explorer: Click to play music/videos, check image(s) and document(s)
★ Cloud Storage: Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive, OneDrive(SkyDrive), Amazon S3, Yandex and more clouds platforms.
Features and Benefits of ES File Explorer (File Manager):
►File Manager: Manage your files just like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark. All operations can be performed on local files (on your Android device) or even remotely (from your computer over a network)
►Application Manager: Categorize, uninstall, back up, and create shortcuts to your apps
►Remote File Manager: When this feature is enabled, you can manage files on your phone from your computer
►Built-in ZIP and RAR support: Allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
►Built-in viewers and players for various file types: Including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications such as Quick Office for better productivity
►Shows thumbnails: For APKs and images
►Text viewers and editors
►Access your home PC: Through your smartphone via WiFi with SMB
►Functions as an FTP and WebDAV client: Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
►Bluetooth file browser: You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth-ready devices. ES File Explorer (File Manager) supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices
►Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device: Includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen to let you know your current RAM situation and automatically kill tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
►Cache Cleaner and Auto-start Manager: Delete junk files that take up valuable storage space. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
►Root Explorer: The ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
►Supports Multiple Languages: English, Russian, Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese and more…
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. Click the in- “menu-setting-help” to view the User’s Guidebook for some of the most frequently asked questions
2. Please contact us by email: [email protected]; or find us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/ES- -Group/1613680652246170, or find us on Google+ at : https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109271280933579690698
3. For videos about ES File Explorer on YouTube, visit:
1. Android 1.5 – 2.1 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.estrongs.android.pop.cupcake).
2. You can download the Classic Theme on Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.estrongs.android.pop.classic).
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Real Time Monitor unlocked;
- Theme Chooser unlocked;
- SMB 2.0 unlocked;
- System hidden files unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Remove message-box and social button from Menu;
- Remove feedback on exit app;
- Splash Screen removed;
- No bloatware folders on sdcard;
- Analytics / Crashlytics disabled;
- No active trackers and log collectors [bugly, crashsdk, tencent, umeng, appsflyer, mopub, etc];
- Multiple native ads libs removed and disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi, armeabi-v7a, x86;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
- Release by Balatan.
Downloads: [Google Play]