WifiAccess WPS WPA WPA2 v2.8 Patchedfor .
Without ROOT permissions:
– Audit networks generating default passphrase
– Receive wifi passwords from another phone (using WifiAccess or Web Browser)
With ROOT permissions:
– Audit networks generating default WPS PIN. (Get any passphrase if the PIN is correct)
– Create wifi networks backup (incremental)
– Share wifi passwords from to another devices (Computer, Android, etc)
You must have a rooted device before you can use this application.
By the help of this application, you can see what ROOT means, how to root a device, the risks of rooting your Android, etc
Try WifiAccess to check the security level of your network.
The difference between this application and WPSPinGenerator is not allowing brute force attacks for WPS pin or cracking WPA handshake.
Its functions are:
– Check the security level of wireless network (providing WPA or WPA2 passphrase in seconds)
– Recover all saved wifi passphrases in Android
– Connect to a network using the passphrase or the PIN (WPS)
– Decrypt and encrypt stored passwords. Decrypt wifi password stored in wpa_supplicant (like Samsung s4)
– Real-time graph of the signal strength from the wireless access point while during the audit process
– From version 1.13 you can select manually the PIN to test WPS connect.
– Create incremental backup and restore all wifi networks saved on Android phone
– Share wifi networks via wifi (You can share all passwords with browser or WifiAccess)
Supported networks (routers) and implemented algorithms:
VodafoneXXXX (WPS PIN y EasyBox generator)
ONOXXXX (WPS PIN)
Orange-XXXX (WPS PIN EasyBox generator PIN)
FTE-XXXX (WPS PIN FTE generator PIN)
WLAN_XXXX (WPS PIN y WPAMagicKey y WPSPin generator)
ADB/Telekom – In progress
Arcadyan (WPA default keygen) compatible con:
– WLAN XXXXXX
WPS PIN DLink
Alicebox 1121 – Siemens S1621-Z220-A – In progress
PIRELLI Alice – In progress
ARRIS (WPS Pin) -> SSID: HOME-XXXX, ARRIS-XXXX
FastWeb Routers Wi-Fi – In progress
TouchStone Arris DG860A (WPS PIN)
Belkin (WPS PIN)
WPS PIN genérico (Nuevo – France y Turkey)
Work in progress: PixieWPS on Android
Terms and conditions of use
1 You must accept the terms before using this application.
1.1 This tool has been created in order to help you to check the security level of your own wireless network. It’s strictly forbidden to use this tool to decrypt foreign networks without owner’s permission.
1.2 You agree to use this application only for lawful purposes in accordance with the laws and exclusively for the purposes described in (1.1).
1.3 Important: As the creator of this tool i’m not responsible for any misuse of it.
1.4 You will not manipulate and/or spreading the source code of this application.
This software uses the wireless adapter of the device to display or change its status according to the orders received by the user:
– Scan wireless networks
– Show all scanned networks
– Recover wireless stored passwords on the device
– Download and read the database of known networks
All information to which access this application does not leave the device in any case.
– Manage wpa_cli parameters fixed
– New router added – Wifi Arnet (new MAC 2016)
– Instant recover network connection when wpa_supplicant has been detected
– New PINs added (France, Turkey)
– Added new wpa_supplicant comunication algorithm
– Compatibility with more devices
Download [Google Play]