Star Wars Uprising v3.0.1+ for .
Star Wars™: Uprising is the first Star Wars RPG set between Star Wars™: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi™ and Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™.
Seek The Force and wield its power to lead The Uprising! Join millions of players worldwide in a brand new fight against the Empire. Engage in massive Sector Battles to dictate the expansion of in-content, create your own powerful character and crew, and play real-time co-op with friends.
The Galaxy Needs a New Hero. What Kind Will You Be?
THE FORCE COMES TO STAR WARS UPRISING
Embark on a quest to unlock the power of the light and dark sides of the Force, as you seek your path to the Galaxy’s ultimate weapon, the lightsaber.
CREATE THE HERO THE GALAXY NEEDS
Choose from a wide range of abilities, species, visual customizations and classic Star Wars™ gear to become the next Han Solo, Boba Fett or entirely unique hero of your own design with a unique open class system.
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF THE
Join players worldwide in massive Sector Battles to dictate the expansion of in-game content, including new planets, exclusive gear, higher level caps and unique crew members.
A NEW CHAPTER IN STAR WARS
Play the first mobile game in the Star Wars universe that takes place between Star Wars™: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi™ and Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™.
REAL-TIME CO-OP AGAINST THE EMPIRE
Explore the secrets of the sector, build a powerful cartel with allies, and play alongside friends in synchronous cooperative play.
BRAVE CHALLENGES ON CLASSIC AND NEW WORLDS
Battle your way through missions on Hoth, Cloud City and more, fighting against powerful bosses led by an ominous new adversary.
· Lando Calrissian has arrived! Seek him out in the Longstar Marketplace on Burnin Konn.
· New Raids! Prepare for the Uprising’s hardest missions yet!
· New Gear! Gear from Raids can go up to 9 stars!
· New monsters!
· New currencies have been added for Raids and Lando Calrissian’s quests.
· Components can now be stacked and mass upgraded.
· Crews can now be auto-filled for Crew Runs.
· Various game improvements
Star Wars Uprising v3.0.0info:
1. Massive Damage.
2. God Mode.
3. Enemies damage is very low. — [ It shows -1 per hit but it’s doing 0.00000001 ] 4. No Skill Cooldown.
5. Rapid Attack. [16x Speed Multiplier] 6. No requirements for Abilities. [Melee Weapons can use Range abilities, Range weapons can use Melee abilities] 7. Mobs Disarmed until you attack them.
8. Enemies can’t dodge.
v3.0.1 mod info:
You take a bitt of damage, to keep it interesting but only like a scratch or something.
The damage is increased just so much that enemies will die by just looking at you.
Unlimited use of abilities
Yup, you read that one correct. Go have fun!
Weapon requirement for abilities removed
Ranged weapons with melee-only abilities? You got it, and vice versa.
Pick up your trash! Scumbag!
You won’t miss to pick up a single loot… ever! EVER!
Enhanced Movement Speed during missions
Say no more!
50% of enemys are dumb!!
Some enemys will just stand there and let you kill them, others will attack.
This to keep it interesting… would be dull otherwise
A few minor tweaks here and there
Little changes here and there to make gameplay even better.
DO NOT USE THESE MODS IN CO-OP! EVER!
You can downloadvia in game
Downloads [Google Play]