Scanner Radio Pro
Listen to live audio from over 3,300 police and fire scanners, weather radios, and amateur radio repeaters from around the world (primarily in the United States and Australia though, with more being added daily).
- Add scanners you listen to the most to your Favorites list for quick access.
- View scanners that are located nearest you, sorted by distance, by clicking on “Near Me”
- View the top 50 scanners that have the most listeners (updated every 5 minutes).
- View list of scanners added most recently (new additions are being added all the time).
- Browse the directory of scanner feeds by location or by genre (public safety, weather, railroad, etc).
- Configure alerts to have the notify you when lots of people are listening to a scanner (indicating that something big may be happening).
- Add Scanner Radio widgets and/or shortcuts to your phone’s home screen for quick access.
- Add a “Scanner Radio Favorite” shortcut to your home screen to launch a scanner feed via an alarm clock app or automation app.
- Allows you to listen to archived audio (from the past 30 days) if you have a RadioReference.com Premium Subscription. Their premium subscription is $15 for 6 months, without it you will not be able to access their audio archives using the app.
What’s in this version :
- Added “Receive alerts from…” settings under “Listener alerts” and “Broadcastify alerts” settings screens for use in limiting notifications to specific countries.
- Replaced “Request audio focus” setting with “Ignore requests for audio focus” setting under “Player Settings” (used to have the app continue playing audio when another app starts playing audio).
- Fixed: Not able to connect to RailroadRadio.net feeds on some versions of .
How to install ?
- Save the downloaded . on your phone’s SD card
- Run and install it
- That’s it,Enjoy!