DiskInfo PRO v4.9.3 build 2 Crackedfor .
DiskInfo is a uniquethat lists all partitions and all mount points on you device. It shows disk usage and very detailed partition and storage information. It also displays total and free memory (RAM) and Swap (e.g. zRam).
* mounted and unmounted partitions,
* device-mapper / loop partitions,
* LVM partitions (DiskInfo PRO)
* temporary mount points
* UBIFS (beta)
For each partition, you can display the following information:
* total size, used and free space
* partition name, partition alias, partition type, partition number
* device name and type
* block size
* mounted file system type (also for FUSE in DiskInfo PRO), mount paths, mount type (ro/rw)
* logical volume group and attributes (DiskInfo PRO)
* vendor and model for USB devices (DiskInfo PRO)
* manufactured date, CSD, CID, OEM ID, manf. ID, revisions and serial numbers for SD cards (DiskInfo PRO)
All shown in clean, human readable format.
DiskInfo PRO version includes all features from free version plus some extra:
+ home screen widget
+ more details (vendor, model for USB devices; manf. date, CSD, CID, OEM ID, manf. ID, revisions and serial numbers for SD cards)
+ root mounts (i.e. StickMount USB devices)
+ file system for FUSE
+ compact mode for partition list
+ LVM support
By purchasing PRO version you support further development and ensure that the application can stay ad free.
* Root access is NOT required for ~98% of all functionalities. You will be prompted for root access only if your device have LVM installed of there is a fuseblk mount (even then you can decline – the only drawback is that you will not see a “real” filesystem behind fuseblk)
* READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission is needed by some devices running KitKat and higher (i.e. Galaxy Note 3) in order to properly display available space for external SD card.
* If you like the
SWAP partitions/files are now displayed in details view
Fix: SWAP partition is now properly marked
Fix: Encrypted partitions support
Download [Google Play]