Adguard Premium v2.9.4 Crackedfor .
Adguard is a remarkable web filter that protects you from annoying advertising, malicious and phishing websites, online tracking and much more. Adguard really handles all types of internet ads, speeds up page load, saves bandwidth and increases your device protection against possible threats. Adguard filters only browsers traffic and does not interfere with other apps you use. We use a unique technology that allows filtering the traffic on your device without ROOT privileges. Filtering speed does not depend on the work of VPN server, as it is embedded right in your device.
How does Adguard protection works?
Adguard filters your browsers traffic by blocking requests to phishing and malicious websites and removing intrusive browser advertising.
Adguard can use two modes of traffic filtering.
- Local VPN mode.
- Local HTTP proxy mode.
Local VPN mode
If you are using this mode, Adguard does not need ROOT privileges to carry out filtering. At the same time, VPN-server is located on your device, so that there is no need to pass your traffic through a remote server in order to filter it.
Local HTTP proxy mode
- In this mode Adguard launch a local HTTP proxy server on your device. This mode is recommended if you use a rooted device
- Otherwise, manual adjustment of an HTTP proxy will be needed to use this mode, the filtering in mobile networks (Edge/3G/4G) will also be impossible.
- Protection against malicious and phishing sites. Our blacklists contain millions of websites. With Adguard you are protected from online threats!
- Improved ad blocking. The highest filtering quality.
- Premium technical support. We will help you with any problem in the shortest time possible.
What’s New ?
- Added the long-awaited firewall feature.
- Added traffic monitoring system. You can monitor the consumption of traffic in real time.
- Added module for blocking advertising domains by DNS (can be found in advanced settings).
- Added Material Design. We have switched to the Material design.
- Added IPv6 filtering support. This protocol may not even be supported by your provider yet, and we have already added its support in VPN mode. Just keep using Adguard as if nothing has changed.
- Implemented blocking of QUIC protocol in Google Chrome. Google servers are working based on it, and also with its help Google Chrome loads banners and text ads.
- Added simplified filtering mode without cosmetic rules. It is useful for low-end devices limited by memory and CPU resources. Banners are also wonderfully blocked, but once they are blocked, there will be “holes” that are usually hidden by some cosmetic rules that are present in other modes of filtering.
- Added the import function for user rules lists from a file.
- Added widget for your desktop, allowing one-click control for the ad-protection.
- Added options for update channel – Beta/Release. If you plan on using latest beta updates, don’t forget to check the checkbox in advanced settings.
- Fixed problem with TCP-stack when downloading large files (in Google Play, etc.).
- Remarkably redesigned UDP and TCP connections handling, which led to the load reduction and increase of concurrent connections number.
- Use of system Intents to manage the service from other programs (Tasker, etc.) is now allowed.
- Improved restarting protection after reconnecting to the network.
- Fixed problem with sending MMS through the Verizon operator.
- Fixed sending SMS for T-Mobile users.
- Added support for NoChromo, Chrome Dev, Amazon Silk.
- Added an exception for new Opera Max, you can now use it with Adguard in proxy mode.
- Added new icons for different application states. Our notifications became more vivid and informative with new icons of pause, available update, or when a conflicting app is found on the device.
- No more status bar colored icon option in Lollipop.
- Redesigned interface of user lists.
- Added new languages and updated existing localization.
- Many small but important fixes.
4.0 & Up is required
Download: [Last update: March 26,2017]