Adguard Premium v3.0.137ƞ Crackedfor .
Adguard is a remarkable web filter that protects you from annoying advertising, malicious and phishing websites, online tracking and much more. Adguard really handles all types of internet ads, speeds up page load, saves bandwidth and increases your device protection against possible threats. Adguard filters only browsers traffic and does not interfere with other apps you use. We use a unique technology that allows filtering the traffic on your device without ROOT privileges. Filtering speed does not depend on the work of VPN server, as it is embedded right in your device.
How does Adguard protection works?
Adguard filters your browsers traffic by blocking requests to phishing and malicious websites and removing intrusive browser advertising.
Adguard can use two modes of traffic filtering.
- Local VPN mode.
- Local HTTP proxy mode.
Local VPN mode
If you are using this mode, Adguard does not need ROOT privileges to carry out filtering. At the same time, VPN-server is located on your device, so that there is no need to pass your traffic through a remote server in order to filter it.
Local HTTP proxy mode
- In this mode Adguard launch a local HTTP proxy server on your device. This mode is recommended if you use a rooted device
- Otherwise, manual adjustment of an HTTP proxy will be needed to use this mode, the filtering in mobile networks (Edge/3G/4G) will also be impossible.
- Protection against malicious and phishing sites. Our blacklists contain millions of websites. With Adguard you are protected from online threats!
- Improved ad blocking. The highest filtering quality.
- Premium technical support. We will help you with any problem in the shortest time possible.
What’s New ?
version 3.0.137 from December 12, 2018
* [Feature] Add Adguard DNS-over-HTTPS servers into AdGuard DNS providers: #2379
* [Feature] Background / foreground CPU time on the battery usage screen: #2355
* [Fix(regression)] Update locales [Nightly]: #2353
* [Fix] AdGuard icon is missing on some devices since 2.12.223 update: #2148
* [Fix] Export toast doesn’t indicate folder: #2292
* [Fix] HTTPS exclusion WearOS: #2385
* [Fix] Indicate that stealth mode rules were applied to the request or response: #2365
* [Fix] Inform user why this or that item is disabled/greyed out: #699
* [Fix] New DNS module settings UI: #2145
* [Fix] Premium views in navigation are not updated after license activation: #2382
* [Fix] Put ‘Disabled’ status if Filter group is disabled: #2380
* [Fix] Update localizations [Nightly]: #2371
* [Fix] Wrong icon for the whitelist and user filter: #2377
* [Fix] update automation exception in latest nightly: #2383
4.0 & Up is required
Download: [Last update: Dec 12,2018]
Be a man, don’t block us.